Sunday 23 January 2011

Alice In Wonderland

Over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog the challenge last week was to create a project in the theme of Alice In Wonderland. I bought some Alice In Wonderland 12"x12" paper in Florida last year and the intention was to use this for a scrapbook page so I was pleased to have an excuse to use it for something different. So glad I bought 2 sheets!! The theme of the paper is Hallowe'en so although it's a bit early I made a Hallowe'en card:


The stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine and I have stamped the image and wording in gold. The cards and background paper are Jabberwocky from the Hallowe'en In Wonderland collection by Graphic 45. The sentiment is printed. I would like to enter the above card in the following challenge

Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog - Challenge 25 Alice In Wonderland

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

June

xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh wow - beautiful card .. i love the papers and the little images are fabulous
    Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete