Saturday 22 January 2011

Bengals and Crafting Don't Mix!!

Well I had a fun but frustrating time last night making a few cards! Indy my very naughty Bengal just wouldn't leave my stuff alone. His favourite is my roll of tape. Put it down and he's off with it. I spend more time chasing after him. He might look cute here but he gets up to mischief like you wouldn't believe!!

Anyway on to the crafty stuff!!  Over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog the 1st Birthday celebrations for Bugaboo Stamps have been going on all week. I had great fun doing the Blog Hop and although I had intended to try all of the challenges my printer ran out of ink so I was a bit late getting started.  I've only just discovered these fab digi stamps so I had to take advantage of the great birthday discount on offer this week to buy a few sets.

The first card I have made is for the Blue and White mini challenge.



I used the freebie Bugaboo Stamps image from last week. Sunbonnets was one of the sets I bought. I couldn't resist!! She is coloured with my Promarkers. The background paper has been in my stash for ages so I can't remember where it is from. The blue background is a kind of fabric paper and I picked this up at the SECC a couple of years ago. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.

I would like to enter the above card in the following challenge:

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Monday - Blue and White

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

June

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment